上一主题:Stack Hedge or Strip Hedge
下一主题:Lists
返回列表 发帖

what's the progress, mates?

It is about 16 weeks left for the exam day. I am done with 40% of the syllabus but just realised that im rushing without making sure that I have strong grasp of the concepts.

What's up with all you?

Finished all the way to Corp. will spend this week reviewing past content and mixing it up with some equity

- Guille

Done Quant, Eco, FSA, and Corp Finance, still have to sleigh the beast (aka Equity) and all that other good stuff. Definitely not looking forward to Portfolio Managment! Seems like a shitload of material for only 1 item set

done quant, econ fra corp+equity
gonna review everything until the 20th this month.
then finish the rest

eek. barely started

better get a jiffy on

similar position as brainwasher..

finished Corp. Finance.....for Ethics, stats and Econ read schweser....FSA and Corp finance CFAI books....going forward will only read CFAI.

I strategy: Read CFAI (1 SS per week avg.) do Schweser concept questions at the end of each session....At the end of each SS I watch schweser lecture and do all EOC. I do about 10 questions per reading on qbank or finquiz after the SS.
After each volume I do a cumulative exam, excluding ethics.

Goal is to finish all of Equity by February 25th (I have a week off next week) then spend the weekend reviewing everything, except ethics. At this rate I hope to finish everything by the 22nd of April and spend the rest of the time reviewing and questions.

So far has worked decent, I get a decent grasp of the material ....but a loooooonnngggg way away

Finished Econ...will take up Der next

Plan to complete everything except FRA and Equity by end of March, leave a month for FRA and Equity. The last month will be spent on revisions, mockups and revision.

Our group has been going since October. We have covered approximately 86% of the material. Only have Derivatives/Portfolio Management left, which will be completed in a little under 3 weeks. From there, it's just review time.

just finishing up SS10 (i'm going in order)
Took this weekend off - it was definitely worth it.

Done with Econ FRA CF and PM..

返回列表
上一主题:Stack Hedge or Strip Hedge
下一主题:Lists