上一主题:Ethics
下一主题:Guess the cover
返回列表 发帖
I did only Schweser. Never cracked the CFAI books, although in hindsight, I should've done CFAI EOC. But I studied a ton, probably 300+ hours. Lots of read throughs and reviews of Schweser books, formula memorization, q bank, etc. Didn't mess with the Schweser EOC because those are just really stupid and completely different. Passed on my first attempt with a pretty good score. 70+ in all 4 big categories Equity, Ethics, FRA, and FI. <50% on portfolio management, and quant somehow. In between on the others.

I did the same thing for level 1, but studied half as much. I will do the same for level 3. I think anyone that reads the CFAI books is wasting time. They are way too wordy. The argument that Schweser skips certain things is dumb, because there's no way you'd know everything anyway. Spend time trying to know everything or as much as humanly possible in Schweser texts instead and you will be way ahead. Then do as many Qbank and Schweser mocks as possible! Practice over and over and over and over....

返回列表
上一主题:Ethics
下一主题:Guess the cover