上一主题:教材送到另一个城市去了!
下一主题:询问一个利率年化的问题,急!!!
返回列表 发帖
Having just failed L2 for the second time (both were band 10 fails) I'm not sure what to do. I feel like giving up, however, I was very close to passing on both attempts. The test changes so much year-to-year, outside of the core topics, so I could easily study my a$$ off next year with the same result.

What would you guys do? Has anyone out there failed with a band 10 twice? I feel like I'm an annomaly - a really bad one at that.

I'm thinking of having my results retabulated for mental but I know that is merely a waste of $100. Has anyone ever heard of this working?

My results are listed below and, frankly, based upon my results I would have thought that I would've done much worse than a 10 band. My grid last year displayed a much, much stronger breakdown outisde of FRA which was under 50% (I must've bombed FRA for last year to be a fail).

- Alternative Investments 18 - * -
- Corporate Finance 36 * - -
- Derivatives 36 * - -
- Economics 18 * - -
- Equity Investments 72 - * -
- Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - * -
- Financial Reporting & Analysis 72 - - *
- Fixed Income Investments 36 - * -
- Portfolio Management 18 - - *
- Quantitative Methods 18 - * -

Hey man , it really means very little to your career. I m in Finance field and m sure to tell you so. Taking CFA just shows your interest in the field. Getting the charter does not make you a better Analyst.

Last year I was a band 10 level 2 fail after preparing really hard. These were my results!

Alternative Investments 18 -*-
- Corporate Finance 36 *--
- Derivatives 36 --*
- Economics 18 -*-
- Equity Investments 72 --*
- Ethical & Professional Standards 36 *--
- Financial Reporting & Analysis 72 -*-
- Fixed Income Investments 36 --*
- Portfolio Management 18 --*
- Quantitative Methods 18 --*

Don't ever underestimate ethics!!

I passed this year however.

Band 10 me too...I don't think CFA is impossible...few guesses didn't go my way...not a sensible thing to say when a year has been wasted...but 4 days gone by and people around me think that I have passed L2...coz I am not giving up.

got only 2 in less than 50 ,ethics and Quants, failed band 10, ethics got me I guess.
But u kno its really easy to go thru the materials 2nd time, im sure we'll pass next year, so cheer up. I have worked with analysts with only bachelor degrees but still there pridictions of the year end stocks VALUE were dead on, so I dont think 2 be a good analyst u have b a CFA.

返回列表
上一主题:教材送到另一个城市去了!
下一主题:询问一个利率年化的问题,急!!!