上一主题:What to make of Mock 2 Ethics
下一主题:CFA养老金计算
返回列表 发帖
This is why this is potentially an ethics issue. On his application he is claiming eligibility. I suspect otherwise and I suspect that he is not truthful about this. I know he’s truthful about his studies as I’ve got his transcripts. Now, I have to do my due diligence, but not as a supervisory role necessarily, so would it still be in violation of “Duty to Employer” if I passed it on to the hiring department? My gut tells me yes because:
Standard IV: Duties to Employers:
A) LOYALTY: In matters related to their employment, Members and Candidates (i.e. myself) must act for the benefit of their employer and not deprive their employer of the advantage of their skills and abilities, divulge confidential information, or otherwise cause harm to their employer.
There’s certainly risk of harm to the employer: If I don’t do my job properly, essentially we would face a hefty fine/penalty.
It looks like it most likely would be a violation of Professionalism - Knowledge of the Law as I agree with what BayStreet said. Furthermore, if I KNEW that he wasn’t eligible and I still passed it on, it would be a violation of Professionalism - Misconduct.
But yes the best course of action would be to contact HR. Thanks for your help guys!

返回列表
上一主题:What to make of Mock 2 Ethics
下一主题:CFA养老金计算