上一主题:ethic again. killing me
下一主题:Simple Swap Question
返回列表 发帖

HAS ANYONE PASSED USING ONLY SCHWESER?

Has anyone on this board passed Level III using only the Schweser notes? Honestly, the CFAI material fuc king sucks, it’s boring, and very very dry
I just finished SS 4 and 5 and I could not be more demotivated right now. Watching grass grow would be more interesting.

Yes. There have been a number of people who posted saying they passed only reading Schweser. Most of them though also supplemented it with CFAI (especially the EOC problems) texts.
I imagine Schweser is less dry than the CFAI, but honestly L3 blows man. I really don’t like reading any of this stuff.

I passed using Schweser only - no CFAI texts supplement at all. As a disclaimer, even if some people passed with some method, it doesn’t necessarily mean that this is the best method for you or in general.

im doing Schweser. Im doing it for the love of the game.

Of course they have (a number of my friends included). I personally work best using Schweser once to get the concepts and then grinding practice questions in CFAI.

What SkipE99 said.

schweser is just as boring, the material this level is by far the worst.
And btw, screw andy pettitte

the kind of person who will be looking at your answer sheet on exam day

I did L1 with the CFAI texts in the wrapper (100% Schweser), L2 I only used CFAI for the EOC’s. I cracked the CFAI texts for Derivatives on L2 and to be honest it confused the hell out of me.
I don’t understand all of the “Schweser-Haters” Don’t blame the Cliff Notes for not covering every word of the book. To me Schweser is just a tool to make the finite hours you have to study more productive.

HAS ANYONE PASSED USING ONLY SCHWESER? new
Posted by: AndyPettitteIsGreat
- No. No one. Ever! especially Andy Pettitte!

返回列表
上一主题:ethic again. killing me
下一主题:Simple Swap Question