上一主题:MOCK 40的16,21,53,54题
下一主题:请教 carry trade
返回列表 发帖

TO RETABULATE OR NOT

Hey guys
so i failed the L2, band 9 (if that is meant to make me feel any better? ). I was so sure that this time around, being my second try i had passed the exam.
What baffles me, i scored <= 50 in Economics, Fixed Income and Quantitative methods. I thought this were not as heavily weighted ??? I had >70 in FRA and Ethics ( the two i most feared to fail) and all others were btwn 51-70%
so you see why i am a bit confused as to the outcome.
I am seriously thinking of paying the damned USD100 and have my results retabulated. I don’t know what I expect the outcome to be but only this way can i be sure that it wasn’T a machine reading error.
Has anyone of you ever thought of or had their results retabulated? did you hear of anybody who got a different result thereafter?
be sweet, am down in the doldrums right now

I understand the feeling, but the chances of having a successful outcome for a retabulated result is 0%.

If I were in your position, given that grade, I would go for a retabulation. USD100 vs a potential retake fee of how much, USD1k or so? I’d take that chance.

Just throwing this out there- You think on retabualtions where the grades gets overturned, they make candidates remain confidential about it. I could see CFAI doing something like that….the reason why we haven’t had of any success retab in these forums!!!

I am in similar situation, band 9-Got 70% plus in AlternateInvt, CorporateFinance,Equity,FRA but less then 50% in FI/PM/Econ/Quant . Its was mine 2nd take of L2 and was cautiously optimistic .Really confused/frustated state of mind right now.

i failed L2 on my first try, got a band 10, one finance instructor told me to appeal if band 10. hope that the marking machine somehow got it wrong…
band 9…no harm trying

on AF, we heard of basically no success on retabs

I think you should skip it.  It’s a scantron test, I’m not sure that they would find anything different.  Plus if you asked for a retab you’d have hope that they’d overturn the result, and then you may be let down all over again.

You’d be better off spending your money on lap dances than a retabulation.  Or, here’s a better idea: give me $100 and I’ll spend it on lap dances.

If you got band 1 or 2, and knew you didn’t screw up that much, a retab would make sense. Band 10 means you are exactly where you are this time around.

返回列表
上一主题:MOCK 40的16,21,53,54题
下一主题:请教 carry trade