返回列表 发帖

2013 June Level 1 Review

I’ll start…Challenging, probably as hard as the mock. But it was definitely “trickier”….A lot of trick words and distracting information =/

Hey guys, I’ve lurked this forum almost daily for the past couple months. I feel I finally do have stuff to contribute, so here we go…
I’m happy to say I did well. I, as opposed to callmenoobie found the exam much easier than the CFAI mocks.
To study, I used CFA’s material only.

I was scoring in the high 60s and low 70s in the mocks. Honestly, I don’t think I passed. Found the exam to be just as hard if not harder than the mocks.

Well, there was a decent amount of material in the exam that wasn’t really covered by Schweser/Kaplan….Unless I missed them in my reviews.

Did you guys find the afternoon session a lot easier? I certainly did.

I also found the afternoon session to be a bit easier.  I used 2 hours and 45 minutes for the morning session, but was able to finish the afternoon session quicker and had time to review some of the more challenging parts.  Or, maybe after the morning “warm-up,” the afternoon was just mentally easier.  Overall, I thought that the exam was challenging, but I thought it was fair.  There was nothing on it that made me think, I can’t believe they’re asking that…

IMO, I thought morning was a breeze, finishing with 10 minutes left. Afternoon was definitely harder but I finished 45 minutes earlier. Can’t explain that.
Overall, I thought it was definitely easier than the mock by a huge margin.
Having said this though, I won’t be content until I see my mark. I graduated university last year and out of all the exams I’ve ever taken, this has been the best. I left feeling confident I passed.
If I don’t pass this, I don’t think I will go for the charter since I hear that L2 and L3 are harder.

Yeah, some questions, especially those in the morning sessions, were unexpected to me. I socred mid-70s in CFAI mock and over 70s in Schweser mocks…but I am not sure if i did well enough in the real exam to pass…..

OMG studied a lot for it…

i agree with the afternoon exam being harder, but overall i felt it was a fair exam.
What surprised me was the sheer amount of people taking the exams. It was alot more than i expected.

I really don’t know how the exam was. Some of the questions were so easy that I couldn’t believe that they were part of the exam but then I also realized that there were a lot of tricky questions.
Also, there were some questions that I had to guess on so I have no idea how the exam was. I am just hoping that I pass :S

返回列表