上一主题:[求助]CFA一级ethic的习题问题
下一主题:Schweser Videos vs. Elan Videos
返回列表 发帖
>
> I felt like L2 ethics was easier than L1, no
> wonders L1 passing rate is only 33% compared to
> like 50% or so for L2
Dude, that is the most ridiculous logic I’ve ever heard. The 50% that fail L2 were strong enough to be a part of the 33% that passed L1.

Ethics is homogenous across all levels for the most part.
I just finished level 3 and I was lucky to pass L2 on my first try. Every single thing about the exam was harder. Not one section was easier. The material is deeper, more complex, they don’t test everything. One vignette from the exam had 3 questions from 1 paragraph out of a CFAI book that had over 750 pages in it.
If you think you can take 1 ethics vignette and draw conclusions, go ahead.
and BTW, I wasnt joking about the massage comparison. that is pretty accurate.

man i would love to see this brilliant mind attempt the ethics on the real exam this year….. congrats on getting all 6 of them correct on the practice exam….that’s like feeling good about counting to 10

and since when was 50% the new L2 pass rate. Last time I checked it was trending more towards 40%.

L1 - a mile wide 5 feet deep
L2 - a mile wide and a mile deep

level 2 goes much deeper on similar concepts from level 1, it requires a lot more comprehension of the material as the questions are groups to cases. If you passed Level 1 with no problem and a high score, level 2 won’t be TOO difficult, but if you barely passed level 1, you’d have to study 10 times harder for level 2.

Or if you come in with the mindset that L1 was easy, maybe L2 will only be a little harder, as riyaz seems to be coming across as thinking, then this is a mistake. You need to work HARD at all levels to pass. Maybe those who had a lot of undergrad training or whatever can pass L1 without much effort, but it won’t be like that at L2/L3.

not trying to be mean but I’m just saying that level 2 Ethics is no joke. 6/6 on one vignette does not tell you anything. Try a few more and see how you do. But the point I was making on that one about “CFAs” is that you can’t refer to CFA Charterholders as “CFAs” and this is actual material that either CFAI, Schweser, or Stalla has asked before.
At least if you see this question, you’ll know the answer now.

返回列表
上一主题:[求助]CFA一级ethic的习题问题
下一主题:Schweser Videos vs. Elan Videos