上一主题:Study Materials
下一主题:Level II Fees
返回列表 发帖

June11 or June12

Alright, this question is doing great rounds on this forum right now, but my problem is bit different.

I cleared CFA L1 in dec10 (all topics>70 except quant>50).
I currently have my CA final(considered toughest course in finance in India) in May 11(2-16 may).

Well, I am good at understanding,retaining and expressing concepts (till now in my academic career). I am good at finances.

The only reason I am tempted to do it now is because I would have been employed(hopefully) by the time June12 comes and the opportunity cost of taking leave would be too high !

My parents have told me that they will stand by my decision and are ready to take an educational loan for me. (Fees in INR = approx 33000)

Do you think by any case, I can attempt CFA L2 in June11 after studying for 20 days flat(16 may-5 june). I am ready to put my life in to it-studying 14-15 hours a day then!

thanx!!

i did approx 160-180 hours of reading for L1.

I had posted this query here again (duplicate) and i got various precious advice there too. So even your valuable advice adds up to it!!

Seen that many like you are way ahead of me, I have decided to give L2 in June12.
but again, thanx for your advice!!

I am probably one of the smartest guys in the entire universe. You need 2 months to clear level II. Avarage students may need 7 months.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 01:43PM by Dobenya.

返回列表
上一主题:Study Materials
下一主题:Level II Fees