上一主题:我说下我身边过CFA的经历吧
下一主题:CFA/Schweser Mock Scores
返回列表 发帖

Withdrew from June 2013 - can I register for June 2014?

For lots of personal reasons, I’ve just withdrawn from the June 2013 Level 1 Exam. I know if I register for December 2013 I’d only have to pay the registration fee again.
What if I register for June 2014? Would I have to pay the enrolment all over again?
Thanks.

I think if you will appear in the same calender year then only you don’t need to pay the registeration fee otherwise you have to pay again for registeration as well ,
for more details visit :
http://www.cfainstitute.org/programs/cfaprogram/register/Pages/fee_sched...

No , Dec 2013 =. No enrollment fee, just registration
but June 14 = enrollment + registration or not? Anyone knows?

I got CFAI reply:
“Thanks for your query. As our refund policy states, your CFA Program enrollment fee and exam registration fee are non-refundable and non-transferable (i.e., another candidate cannot use your fees and you cannot apply your fees to another exam offering). Your CFA Program enrollment fee will remain valid throughout your candidacy.”
What’s my “candidacy”? Is that lifetime?

OK don’t worry.. I got another answer from them
“There is no time limit for completion of the program.”

hi there bonjour r u planning to take the level one exam december 2013 or june 2014?
we could have a study group right from now
i too was in similar situation as you but i decided to take the exam even though i knw my chance of success is extremely just want to know how exam is loll…
please let me know

hi there bonjour r u planning to take the level one exam december 2013 or june 2014?
we could have a study group right from now
i too was in similar situation as you but i decided to take the exam even though i knw my chance of success is extremely just want to know how exam is loll…
please let me know

返回列表
上一主题:我说下我身边过CFA的经历吧
下一主题:CFA/Schweser Mock Scores