上一主题:Corp gov: why is this a conflict?
下一主题:Performance Attribution: Simple Question
返回列表 发帖

Schweser Book 2 Mock Exams

Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well.

I've been doing the Schweser mocks and finished up book 1 but am reluctant to start book 2 because I've seen a few posts on here over the past few months that seem to imply that the book 2 exams aren't that useful and are too difficult?

Any and all opinions are appreciated...thanks!

Same here. I need the opinion on this too. Is it worth going through the volume 2 with so less days left or may be i should just browse through their questions?

I just finished 1 of the mock exams in book 2 schweser. Tonight I am doing exam 2 AM, then Tomorrow PM, then the next day the Exam 3. Reviewing over all my mock exams over the next couple days to make sure I understand it all. Also ethics, did the book questions, did the self test online.

Book 2 doesn't seem that difficult to me, except for the derivatives section. Some of the questions look like almost complete repeats from the first book,.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Monday, November 29, 2010 at 08:37AM by allegro-cpa/cfa.

the CFAI mock shouldnt be used to judge the actual difficulty of the exam. it could very well be easier or much harder. I found the kaplan exams to be on par with the CFAI mock, they were a bit harder.

everything except ethics (way harder on the CFAI mock) and FRA (about the same difficulty) was much easier on the CFAI mock than on kaplans exams. I think it really depends on your strengths and weaknesses from exam to exam.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 12:20AM by BayStreet.

返回列表
上一主题:Corp gov: why is this a conflict?
下一主题:Performance Attribution: Simple Question