上一主题:CFA and Google Glasses
下一主题:CFA Level-1 Script
返回列表 发帖
Is there a possibility for you to join a bigger organization that would agree to pay for your CFA if you pass and also provide you opportunities to move around given you have the Charter?It may make sense then.
I always use my membership/candicacy as a negiotiation tool in my interviews where, after I receive an offer, I usually cite the benchmark of typical CFA salary ranges with my level of work experience, if nothing else. It does come in handy as it is you that has to create value from it not the employer…its in their interest not to talk about your CFA if you dont use it in your job on a regular basis. However, its only you that has to do the cost/benefit analysis on how much of an increase you would like vs. the amount of work that goes into it.
I, like you, took Level 1 in 2009 and then just took Level 2 after 4 years and I changed jobs in between so I can somewhat speak from experience. In addition, I believe I am now in a country with the highest concentration of Charterholders so it becomes a competitive factor as well.
Good Luck.

返回列表
上一主题:CFA and Google Glasses
下一主题:CFA Level-1 Script